|Regular price||2023-01-01||2030-01-01||9.000,00 € /month|
|December price||2023-12-08||2024-01-22||10.500,00 € /month|
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY
It is located on the 1st Floor of a building with a classical facade with an elevator and a Doorman.
One of the most beautiful properties in Madrid, centrally located in the heart of the sought-after barrio de Salamanca.
The apartment has been fully renovated and equipped with the highest quality attributes and is housed in a beautiful 1900s building with a classic facade. The building is located on Villanueva Street, one of the most elegant streets in the very chic Recoletos quarter of the stylish Salamanca neighborhood.
This property features a welcome area split up into a great living room with five balconies, and a designer kitchen open to the dining area and equipped with high-end appliances. A flawless fusion of traditional and avant-garde components.
The apartment has four bedrooms (two of them with ensuite bathrooms) with plenty of closet space. The third bathroom is shared by the other two bedrooms. There is a guest bathroom and a sizeable laundry room with a washer, dryer, and sink.
The property has 2 storage rooms.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express*.
(*) 3.5% additional charge will apply for all American Express payments.
• Please note a 30 € weekly mandatory cleaning will be schedule upon arrival. Laundry Bedding and bathroom linen laundry will be optional.
• 30% Prepayment: Guests will pay 30% of the total amount of the stay when the booking is made 31 days or more prior to the check-in date. The remaining 70% of your stay must be paid 20 days before the check-in date.
• 100% Prepayment:Guests shall prepay the full amount (100%) of the stay when the booking is made 30 days or less prior to the check-in date.
Payments should be made online using a bank card (debit or credit) or by a bank transfer. When paying online we provide a payment link by e-mail upon receipt of your booking request.
From 9 am to 8 pm. Extra charges apply for check-ins outside these hours.
For Check-in after 8:00 pm or on Weekends, an additional fee of 30 € will be charged.
For Check-in before 9 am. and after 11:00 pm., a 50 € fee will apply.
Before 11:00 am. Contact us for the late check-out policy.
- WIFI, cable TV, electricity, gas, and water.
- Welcome Pack and amenities by L’Occitane.
- Fine Portuguese bed and bath linen
Mandatory cleaning one a week (2 hours min., 15€/hour). Changing of bed or bathroom linen is not included.
Change of bed linen: 15 € per set of bedsheets. The Duvet cover is extra: 10 €
Change of towels: 10 € per set of 3 towels.
- 100% refund if the cancellation is made 45 days or more before the arrival day.
- 50% refund if the cancellation is made from 45 to 15 days before the arrival day.
- Cancellations made 15 days or less from the arrival day will not be entitled to a refund.
The refundable deposit is returned within 15 days after the departure date as long as the apartment does not show any damage.
RENOVATIONS & CONSTRUCTIONS
The Right Stay is not responsible for any renovations being carried out within or outside the buildings or nearby construction sites in the city of Madrid, which may cause disturbances and inconvenience to guests.
We reserve the right to change the rented apartment for one with similar or better characteristics, in the case of exceptional and justified events. These changes shall be at no extra cost to the guest.
Smoking is not allowed. Pets are not allowed. Parties are not allowed.
The refundable deposit is returned within approximately 15 days after departure and once the flat has been reviewed and shows no damage.
Our apartments feature premium L’Occitane en Provence amenities in every bathroom
Luxury Bed and Bath Linens
We like to pamper you with our selection of savory snacks, gourmet chocolate, Nespresso coffee capsules, and water.