|2.200,00 € /month
|2.900,00 € /month
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This beautiful, bright apartment has just been completely renovated to perfection, with first-class finishes, brand-new contemporary furniture, sharp design and maximum comfort. It comfortably accommodates three people.
The apartment is on the first floor of a building with no elevator next to the ABC Museum and steps from the amazing Conde Duque Cultural Center.
It is located in the revitalized and up-and-coming Conde Duque neighborhood, an area where you will discover real Madrileño life together with a bohemian flair of its cool cafes, hip bars, restaurants and alternative shops. Conde Duque is becoming the Hipster neighborhood of Madrid thanks mainly to the artistic effervescence and dynamic activity of the Conde Duque Cultural Center.
The apartment is 5 blocks from Plaza España and 4 blocks from the San Bernardo Metro. In reality, the apartment is located in the University-Malasaña district, specifically in an area better known as “Conde Duque”.
This is the perfect place to stay for a romantic getaway or for two to three people ready to explore fantastic Madrid with a luxury boutique-hotel feel.
The apartment features an open floor plan design that includes a nice living room, a dining room and a modern white kitchen. There are two balconies with fantastic hardwood doors that bathe the apartment with natural light. There is a wooden fan on the ceiling for those days you may not want to use the air conditioning.
The space consists of a modern two-seater sofa bed, a rug, coffee tables, an armchair, and side tables. There is a smart, flat TV on a console. The dining room seats four people.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances and utensils you may need for a pleasant stay.
The master bedroom is separated by beautiful sliding hardwood doors. It consists of a modern double wooden bed (1.50 x 2.00m), two bedside tables, a chair, and a wooden fan on the ceiling. It is also very bright due to its two large balconies with hardwood doors. There is a nice dressing room with plenty of storage space and a spacious bathroom with a walking-in shower.
The apartment has hardwood flooring, except for the bathroom.
• 30% Prepayment: Guests will pay 30% of the total amount of the stay when the booking is made 31 days or more prior to the check-in date. The remaining 70% of your stay must be paid 20 days before the check-in date.
• 100% Payment: Guests shall pay the full amount (100%) of the stay when the booking is made 30 days or less prior to the check-in date.
Payments should be made online using a bank card (debit or credit) or by a bank transfer. When paying online we provide a payment link by e-mail upon receipt of your booking request.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express*.
(*) 3.5% additional charge will apply for all American Express payments.
• Please note a 30 € weekly mandatory cleaning will be schedule upon arrival. Laundry Bedding and bathroom linen laundry will be optional.
- WIFI, cable TV, electricity, gas, and water.
- Welcome Pack and amenities by L’Occitane.
- Fine Portuguese bed and bath linen
- 2 Hour weekly mandatory cleaning: 30€
- Bed linen cleaning: 15€ per set
- Duvet cover cleaning: 10€
- Towels cleaning: 10€ per set
- 100% refund if the cancellation is made 45 days or more before the arrival day.
- 50% refund if the cancellation is made from 44 to 15 days before the arrival day.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less from the arrival day will not be entitled to a refund.
The refundable deposit is returned within 15 days after the departure date as long as the apartment does not show any damage.
Monday to Friday, from 9 am. to 8 pm.
A check-in fee of 60€ will be charged outside these hours
RENOVATIONS & CONSTRUCTIONS
The Right Stay is not responsible for any renovations being carried out within or outside the buildings or nearby construction sites in the city of Madrid, which may cause disturbances and inconvenience to guests.
We reserve the right to change the rented apartment for one with similar or better characteristics, in the case of exceptional and justified events. These changes shall be at no extra cost to the guest.
Smoking is not allowed. Pets are not allowed. Parties are not allowed.
Smart TV and cable
Gas Heating Individual
Italian Coffee machine
Our apartments feature premium L’Occitane en Provence amenities in every bathroom
Luxury Bed and Bath Linens
We like to pamper you with our selection of savory snacks, gourmet chocolate, Nespresso coffee capsules, and water.