|3.000,00 € /month
|3.800,00 € /month
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Located on the 1st Floor of a classical building with a Doorman and an elevator.
The posh Barrio de Salamanca has long been known as the residence of Madrid’s high society, famous for its beautiful classic buildings, tree-lined streets, designer boutiques, fine dining, monuments, museums, large avenues, and the most beautiful park in Madrid, the Retiro park.
Our brand new Aguirre I apartment is one such unique space, nicely decorated with modern furniture and fantastically located just steps from Retiro Park, and next to the Casa Árabe. Around the corner is Alcalá Street with commerce of all sorts and a roundabout concentration of restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets. The apartment is filled with natural light and beautiful views of the Moorish architecture of the Casa Árabe. The small living/dining area has a sofa, two leather armchairs, a Smart TV, and a dining table for 6. The narrow modern kitchen is next to the entrance facing the full bath with a walk-in shower.
The master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed (1.60m x 1.90m) with built-in closets, and an integrated working spot with a desk and a chair.
This property is ideal for couples and professionals coming to Madrid for an extended stay. It has all the comfort and conveniences of a home away from home with all you need supply stores at your doorstep and immediate access to bus and metro lines.
• 30% Prepayment: Guests will pay 30% of the total amount of the stay when the booking is made 31 days or more prior to the check-in date. The remaining 70% of your stay must be paid 20 days before the check-in date.
• 100% Payment: Guests shall pay the full amount (100%) of the stay when the booking is made 30 days or less prior to the check-in date.
Payments should be made online using a bank card (debit or credit) or by a bank transfer. When paying online we provide a payment link by e-mail upon receipt of your booking request.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express*.
(*) 3.5% additional charge will apply for all American Express payments.
• Please note a 30 € weekly mandatory cleaning will be schedule upon arrival. Laundry Bedding and bathroom linen laundry will be optional.
- WIFI, cable TV, electricity, gas, and water.
- Welcome Pack and amenities by L’Occitane.
- Fine Portuguese bed and bath linen
- 2 Hour weekly mandatory cleaning: 30€
- Bed linen cleaning: 15€ per set
- Duvet cover cleaning: 10€
- Towels cleaning: 10€ per set
- 100% refund if the cancellation is made 45 days or more before the arrival day.
- 50% refund if the cancellation is made from 44 to 15 days before the arrival day.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less from the arrival day will not be entitled to a refund.
The refundable deposit is returned within 15 days after the departure date as long as the apartment does not show any damage.
Monday to Friday, from 9 am. to 8 pm.
A check-in fee of 60€ will be charged outside these hours
RENOVATIONS & CONSTRUCTIONS
The Right Stay is not responsible for any renovations being carried out within or outside the buildings or nearby construction sites in the city of Madrid, which may cause disturbances and inconvenience to guests.
We reserve the right to change the rented apartment for one with similar or better characteristics, in the case of exceptional and justified events. These changes shall be at no extra cost to the guest.
Smoking is not allowed. Pets are not allowed. Parties are not allowed.
Central Air conditioning & Heater
Smart TV and cable
Nespresso Coffee machine
Our apartments feature premium L’Occitane en Provence amenities in every bathroom
Luxury Bed and Bath Linens
We like to pamper you with our selection of savory snacks, gourmet chocolate, Nespresso coffee capsules, and water.